LOC is pleased to host a technical webinar on the topic of Marine Casualty Management through the Prism of COVID-19.
The webinar will be hosted by a collaborative panel featuring shipping specialists from LOC USA and LOC Canada, addressing the topic from different perspectives of the marine casualties’ sector, including: marine salvage and vessel casualty, fixed object damage, and hull & machinery scenarios.
The webinar will discuss:
- Lessons we have learnt
- Remote Surveying: is this the way forward?
- And looking at a selection of practical case studies
A panel discussion and Q&A will follow the presentation.
- Kevin Highfield – Shipping Director / Special Casualty Representative, LOC USA
- Patrick Darjon – Snr. Consultant in Maritime Civil Engineering
- David Ireland – Shipping Director / Special Casualty Representative, LOC USA
- Frans Schouffoer – Hull & Machinery Lead / Snr. Surveyor, LOC Canada