Domestic Commercial Vessels
Our AMSA accredited Marine Surveyors provide the complete range of DCV surveys across Australia. LOC offer a comprehensive service in maritime with local officers in key locations around Australia.
LOC offer a comprehensive service in maritime. With local officers in key locations around Australia, our master mariners, surveyors, naval architects and engineers can provide a prompt response to requirements for any maritime functions you need help with or independent advice.
- The complete range of domestic commercial vessel surveys by AMSA accredited surveyors
- Commercial and recreational vessel condition surveys
- Marine emergency response advice, training and support
- Maritime salvage advice and management
- Maritime representation and expert opinion
- Port management
- Aids to navigation advice and asset management
- Maritime traffic management
- Maritime regulatory advice
- Marine accident investigation and advice
- Draft surveys
- Failure investigation
- Third party monitoring of repair contracts including preparation of specifications, bid documents, management & supervision
- Writing and assist in implementing Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Any marine services to meet individual client needs
- Independent QA auditing and review
Our Marine experts have worked in Australia and around the world and we would be happy to provide examples of their work.
If you would like more information on LOC’s capability or experience, please contact Joe Rositano or Drew Shannon on the numbers listed or click on the link to the local surveyor in your State. To enable us to provide a written quote please kindly contact email@example.com and provide the attached details.
Tel Australia Wide: 1800 688 816
Tel Australia: 0473 410 641
Our Local Surveyors
- Qld – Drew Shannon or Mark Taxis
- NSW – Drew Shannon or David Wise-Mann
- Vic – Joe Rositano or David Wise-Mann
- Tasmania – Steve Jones, Gerard Engel or Richard Hewson
- SA – Joe Rositano
- WA – Anil Muthukattu or Graham Jacob
- NT – Joe Rositano
Related News & Events View All
Nikos Benetis, LOC Group Director, Financial Institution Advisory, is attending the Marine Money London Shipping Finance Forum on Wednesday 24th January at The Dorchester, Park Lane.
This forum brings…
Edward Wollaston from LOC Yachts attended Superyacht UK’s (SYUK) annual technical seminar, at ExCeL last week.
The London Boat Show, hosted by British Marine, is one of the…
Electronic navigation, particularly with the advent of the Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS), has added more layers to the safe conduct of navigation. In order to deliver…