Domestic Commercial Vessels
Our AMSA accredited Marine Surveyors provide the complete range of DCV surveys across Australia. LOC offer a comprehensive service in maritime with local officers in key locations around Australia.
LOC offer a comprehensive service in maritime. With local officers in key locations around Australia, our master mariners, surveyors, naval architects and engineers can provide a prompt response to requirements for any maritime functions you need help with or independent advice.
- The complete range of domestic commercial vessel surveys by AMSA accredited surveyors
- Commercial and recreational vessel condition surveys
- Marine emergency response advice, training and support
- Maritime salvage advice and management
- Maritime representation and expert opinion
- Port management
- Aids to navigation advice and asset management
- Maritime traffic management
- Maritime regulatory advice
- Marine accident investigation and advice
- Draft surveys
- Failure investigation
- Third party monitoring of repair contracts including preparation of specifications, bid documents, management & supervision
- Writing and assist in implementing Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Any marine services to meet individual client needs
- Independent QA auditing and review
Our Marine experts have worked in Australia and around the world and we would be happy to provide examples of their work.
If you would like more information on LOC’s capability or experience, please contact David Wise-Mann on the numbers listed or click on the link to the local surveyor in your State. To enable us to provide a written quote please kindly contact email@example.com and provide the attached details.
Tel Australia Wide: 1800 688 816
Tel Australia: 0429 551 302
Our Local Surveyors
Related News & Events View All
Brian Jones of LOC will presenting on Decommissioning at SUT London & South of England Lunch & Learn event on Tuesday 17th April 2018 at 12:30pm.
MOC is Egypt’s premier energy event focusing on Offshore oil and gas with a history going back to 2000.
Organised by the Egyptian Petroleum Sector in partnership with the Offshore…
LOC has today announced the appointment of Dr RV Ahilan to the position of joint CEO, alongside Jerome Rutler.
Ahilan brings a strong strategic and technical understanding of…