Surveys, Inspections & Audits
Offshore operations, regardless of sector, are crucially dependent on the quality and integrity of the vessels utilised. This is particularly so for a rapidly advancing but relatively new wind sector. LOC Renewables, through its link with nearly 4 decades of experience brings together master mariners, naval architects and marine engineers able to provide a decisive view on all offshore assets used for development, operation and maintenance of marine renewable energy projects.
offshore renewables projects
We have an international network of personnel who can respond rapidly to provide a comprehensive range of surveys, inspections and audits including:
- Condition surveys and inspections
- Suitability surveys and inspections
- Pre-purchase surveys and inspections
- Pre and post charter (On & Off Hire) surveys
- Due Diligence surveys, inspections and audits
- Dynamic Positioning vessel/systems audits, inspections and trials including FMEAs
- ISM Audits not only of vessels but also corporate systems of owners
- OVID inspections according to OCIMF
- CMID surveys according to IMCA
In all of these activities, our consultants put the urgent needs of our clients at the heart of what they do. Our consultants are able to draw on a deep pool of expertise from across a team that over the years has contributed significantly to the development of industry standards.