Ralph joined LOC in 2008, and is a Master Mariner and Associate Director based in Houston.
Ralph has 27 years’ sea experience with 17 years’ in command of bulkers, tankers, multi-purpose and offshore vessels.
His experience includes:
- ship construction and repairs of tankers/multi-purpose vessels
- modifications, design/installation of marine systems
- technical/commercial ship management
- marine project logistics management and supercargo
- operation of tugs and barges and towage approvals
- marine casualties, salvage operations, groundings, wreck removal