LOC is pleased to announce it is co-hosting a Technical Webinar with Maritime London, 3rd December, 13:00 – 14:00 GMT, on the following topic:
Safe Carriage of COVID-19 Vaccines
The webinar will bring together a panel of industry specialists, to contribute to the discussion along the following agenda:
- Focus of the event – introduction to the topic
- Potential complications in pharma cargoes
- Background of cargo claims from a P&I perspective
- Marine Transportation of the vaccine
For the full agenda.
- Jos Standerwick – Chief Executive, Maritime London
- Amarinder Singh Brar – Shipping Consultant, LOC
- Thomas Starr – Snr. Claims Director, UK P&I Club
- Rod Johnson – Marine Director, Stephenson Harwood
- Simon Pollard – Shipping Technical Director, LOC
The discussion will conclude with an open Q&A. If you’d like to send a question in advance to the webinar, please send it via the contact us page.
Please register to join the webinar via the button below: