LOC London are currently looking for a HSEQ Coordinator to oversee existing LOC Group HSEQ requirements, conformity to the local Statutory and Regulation requirements, and maintaining the implementation of HSEQ Management Systems. This is a maternity cover contract for 9 months.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the implementation of the LOCG HSEQ Policy and initiatives for the prevention of injury, damage or loss to company personnel, brand and resources and ensure that line management are fully aware of their accountability for the environment, health, safety and welfare of personnel and any others who may be affected by LOC Group activities;
- Implement and maintain ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 management systems and continually improve its elements;
- Writing of local HSEQ literature in line with group requirements;
- Support EA Region where required, ensuring knowledge and experience is shared with local officers;
- Maintain Regional Communications.
- Ensure the completion and regular reviews of risk assessments, safe systems of work, HSE policies and procedures – investigate and incorporate any changes in legislation and any other requirements;
- Maintain safe office environment- ensure all aspects of office environment safety are maintained, reviewed and communicated to staff, contractors and visitors;
- Support offsite operations by ensuring that high risk operations are identified and controlled;
- Monitor the reporting of Incidents/Accidents by maintaining monthly HSEQ statistics for presentation to management, clients and members of staff;
- Maintain HSEQ training and vaccination records and assist in identifying and delivering relevant training;
- Carry out internal audits and external audits as required, providing the reports of such audits to the Regional HSEQ Officer;
- Promote and assist in implementation of Group and Client training requirements;
- Assist in tender submission process;
- Carry out internal audits and ensure processes and procedures are up to date and reflecting actual working practice and accurate with current legislation;
- Champion and where necessary provide information on Company’s internal processes and procedures;
- Monitor business processes to ensure client needs and expectations are met;
- Ensure compliance with all Group and Regional requirements.
- Fulfil a role of local Document Controller – implement any Group or Regional procedures and ensure local processes comply;
- Closely monitor business areas where there are known costs of non-quality, ensuring corrective actions are effectively implemented and verified;
- Management of nonconformity through LOC internal NCR Process.
Key skills and experience required:
- A relevant HSE qualification to NEBOSH certificate level as a minimum
- Internal Auditor Training and experience;
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written;
- Ability to work using own initiative with attention to detail;
- Ability to effectively manage own workload;
- 2+ years’ experience.