Asset integrity and marine assurance is essential throughout the operational life cycle of an offshore oil and gas facility and LOC offer a range of services that can assist operators and contractors in the planning, engineering and risk mitigation of their day to day operations, maintenance programs and any life extension or refurbishment programs.
These services can be offered across our global network of offices to provide a local cost effective solution. Services offered include but are not limited to;
- Marine Operations support/planning.
- HSE Support and safety studies.
- Risk based periodical inspections.
- Asset Integrity assessments.
- Life extension studies.
- Marine Assurance Surveys (OVID, CMID, ISM etc).
- DP Audits
- IMR (Inspection Maintenance and Repair) planning
- Marine Spread contract charter party review.
- Rig audits and inspections.
- Rig moving Services (Oil company rep, rig mover and marine warranty services).
- Casualty/Emergency response planning.
- Incident investigations/damage Inspections.
- Lift engineering design, verification or warranty.
- Facility modification/ upgrade engineering design, verification or warranty.
- QA Audits.
- Claims & Disputes legal experts advice.
- Decommissioning planning.
services expertise within Operations and Maintenance:
LOC has access to a broad range of engineering software which our naval architects, structural and civil engineers use to analyse the most complex of problems.
LOC provides expert Maritime Legal Advice at all stages of the Marine Claims/Disputes/Arbitration process, including Marine Accident Investigations.
LOC is the leading provider of FMEA (failure mode and effects analysis) and FMECA (failure mode, effects and criticality analysis) of various fault tolerant systems.
24/7 Response to Marine Casualties and Emergencies Worldwide. Global office network. Marine/Ship Salvage, bunker/cargo removal consultancy. Learn more.
LOC Marine Warranty Surveys (MWS): an Independent Technical Review & Approval of High Value/Risk Marine Construction/transportation projects. Learn More.
LOC’s multi-disciplined technical staff have a broad knowledge range of risk management, safety practices and procedures and marine environmental issues.
LOC is a leading provider of expert technical advice and support across a wide spectrum of marine industry topics. We have provided assistance to regulatory, governmental and port authorities as...
Marine Surveys, Inspections & Audits (OVID, CMID) for Vessel Owners & Managers, Charterers, Flag State, Brokers, Banks & Insurance Parties. Contact LOC Now.
LOC are able to assist operators in the production of guidance documents, technical specifications, and manuals, and write policies and procedures. We can also assist clients in implementing these, for...