Our global network of offices will respond 24/7
24/7 Emergency Marine Response
LOC is at the forefront of responding to marine casualties and emergencies worldwide. We have worked on marine casualties of all scales, including some of the largest and most complex incidents in recent history. Our global network of offices, is able to respond 24/7.
Our network of casualty experts can mobilise quickly and be on site within the first critical hours of an incident. Our global support staff, based in our hub shipping offices, provide valuable technical support to the attending casualty specialists.
The marine casualty services we provide have never been better.
Below is a selection of our services:
- 24/7 emergency casualty, accident or incident response, via our network of more than 30 offices worldwide
- Feasibility assessment and advice on planned marine salvage/wreck removal operations and methodology
- Monitoring, reporting, assessment and control of salvage/shipwreck removal costs and project progress
- Advice and coordination of pollution prevention and control
- Advice on bunker and cargo removal operations
- Rapid mobilisation of our strategically located Special Casualty Representative when SCOPIC (Special Compensation P & I Club) is invoked
- Assessment and monitoring of casualty strength and stability throughout salvage/wreck removal operations
- Verification of contractor’s calculations
- Co-ordination and/or management of response operations