Client Relationship Coordinator / London
LOC are a global Maritime consultancy. As senior professionals in offices around the world, we need to keep in touch with our clients on a regular basis. Your job will be to ensure they have a plan and that the plan is being fully tracked and strategically coordinated.
We are looking for a Client Relationship Coordinator to help coordinate and manage a number of key initiatives and projects and to assist in sourcing and implementing a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Our strategy is strengthen LOC’s corporate initiatives to support new and existing clients. This role will be to assist our Business Development team in reviewing and agreeing client relationship plans in a targeted way. Other duties will be as follows:
- Recommend, source and implement a CRM software that marries with LOC’s values and business plans.
- Working alongside the Marketing teams to organise and administer client and industry-wide events.
- Monitoring internal reporting deadlines and assisting with compiling the necessary information and reports.
- Assisting with budget management in respect of travel.
- Managing and promoting successful client feedback using the company intranet.
The role holder will be coordinating the efforts of LOC’s senior Business Development team and in turn will need to be organised and resilient with a high level of awareness. The ideal candidate should also possess:
- Similar previous work experience, ideally within a consultancy.
- Knowledge of Marine, Shipping or Energy industry desired.
- Experience in sourcing, procurement and management of CRM software.
- Experience of coordinating internal senior stakeholders.
- Is able to prioritise and coordinate tasks effortlessly.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Flexible working arrangement and a competitive salary is on offer.